2018 sees CCRC mark its 70th Anniversary. Come and join the celebration!
To celebrate the Club is holding a special dinner at the Royal Yacht Squadron in Cowes. This is part of that three day weekend’s racing but members and invitees are welcome to attend for the dinner even if not racing that weekend.
Prior to the dinner we plan drinks on CCRC yachts within the RYS Yacht Haven.
While at the RYS there will be an opportunity to visit the Trophy Room.
Priority for RYS Haven berthing will be for those racing the whole weekend and for those who book earliest. The rest will be berthed in Cowes Yacht Haven.
Dress code is black tie or alternatively lounge suit.
Note that bookings for the dinner are now closed.
Book your place(s) using the form below
Bookings are only accepted from CCRC Members and invitees. Each will receive a booking confirmation by email once their booking is approved.
- If the booking form does not appear below then it is past the booking deadline.
- Be sure to have all information for your yacht and crew before completing your booking.
- List the names attending in the comments box
- Payments for dinner must be made at the time of booking by payment of £50 per person by bank transfer to the CCRC bank account (Account CCRC, Sort code: 404708, Account number: 82115980). Only after payment will a booking be confirmed; this may take a few days.
- Mention any diet or allergy issues in the Comments box.
- If you have a problem then email firstname.lastname@example.org.
You will receive an email on submission of your booking and another once the booking is confirmed.
If you return to this page after booking then it will remind you that you have already booked.
Bookings (in terms of berths and menu selections) are closed for this event; unless otherwise stated you can still race and/or make your own arrangements.