Date(s) - Sun 27/01/2019
10:30 - 14:00
CCRC Winter Social: Presentations, Discussion and Lunch
The 2019 CCRC Winter Social which will take place on Sunday 27th January at Bosham Sailing Club (The Quay, Bosham, PO18 8LU).
This will include a range of short presentations and discussions followed by a roast lunch.
Be sure to book your places using the form below.
Presentations lined up include:
- Paul Reymond talking about Oi Oi’s participation in the Solo Offshore Racing Club events,
- Ross Bowdler and Philip Jenkins talking about the participation of Justify and Smokey in this year’s Round The Island race,
- Sue and Bob Garrett will talk about their cruise to Northern Spain.
There will also be discussions about handicapping and the 2019 Club Cruise.
Bookings are only accepted from CCRC Members who will receive a booking confirmation by email once their booking is approved. Guests are welcome subject to space.
- If the booking form does not appear below then it is past the booking deadline.
- Payments for berth and dinner to be made on the day/evening.
- Mention any diet or allergy issues in the Comments box.
- If you have a problem then email firstname.lastname@example.org.
You will receive an email on submission of your booking and another once the booking is confirmed.
If you return to this page after booking then it will remind you that you have already booked.
This event is fully booked in terms of berths and menu selections; unless otherwise stated you can still race and/or make your own arrangements.