Date(s) - Sun 16/02/2020
10:30 - 12:15
Our popular CCRC Winter Social will take place on Sunday 16th February at Itchenor Sailing Club. Coffee will be available from 1030 with the meeting starting at 11am.
As in past years we will have some presentations and discussions before a splendid optional lunch.
We have a range of interesting presentation topics planned including:
• Richard and Pam will talk about Rockhopper’s summer escapades in France with ropes and floats.
• Ross will talk about how Justify completed the Round The Island race with just minutes to spare before the time limit
• Patrick and Amanda will talk about their cruising in Scotland and Norway – and in-between.
There will also be some briefings and discussions regarding the coming year’s events.
Bookings are only accepted from CCRC Members who will receive a booking confirmation by email once their booking is approved. Guests are welcome but must complete a guest entry – (click here) and once accepted may book.
- If the booking form does not appear below then it is past the booking deadline.
- Be sure to have all information for your yacht and crew before completing your booking.
- Your booking must be submitted by the date and time on the Race Instructions.
- Payments for berth and dinner to be made on the day/evening.
- Mention any diet or allergy issues in the Comments box.
- If you have a problem then email firstname.lastname@example.org.
You will receive an email on submission of your booking and another once the booking is confirmed.
If you return to this page after booking then it will remind you that you have already booked.
Booking OptionsIf you are already logged in to the site it may not ask for your information but simply offer you the chance to comment (which you don’t need to) and book by clicking “Send your booking”.
Bookings (in terms of berths and menu selections) are closed for this event; unless otherwise stated you can still race and/or make your own arrangements.