CCRC Events & COVID19 Epidemic

In view of the current COVID19 epidemic we have had to review the forthcoming programme for 2020.
CCRC is cancelling all events (social and racing) until the end of May at the earliest.
For June and beyond we will review the programme closer to the time but even if we decide racing etc. is possible we may also change the actual programme in terms or Bay or Passage races and destinations.
Please stay safe and keep well over the coming weeks and months.