Forgive us for placing our tag on your boat but we are keen to share the benefits of being part of Chichester Cruiser Racing Club with you.
There are lots of ways to find out more about CCRC and you how could enjoy being a member.
- Attend our Introduction To Cruiser Racing Seminar
- Take part in CCRC’s first weekend races for 2020
- Join any race as a Guest Boat
- Join our Crew Register
- Join us for our Cross-Channel Event
- Browse this web site, especially the “About CCRC” pages, and if you have any questions simply email firstname.lastname@example.org
Attend our Introduction To Cruiser Racing Seminar
By attending our seminar you will gain a basic understanding of what you need to know to race your cruiser, how CCRC runs its races and a whole lot more. It will also allay any misconceptions you may have (you don’t need a performance yacht, nor a crew lined up on the rail or a gorilla at the winch!).
Take part in CCRC’s first weekend races of 2020
Attending our seminar will provide you with the chance to experience a CCRC race in a number of ways.
- You could crew on one of our members’ yacht’s (space permitting) on the Saturday or Sunday
- You could crew on one of our members’ yachts (space permitting) on one day and race your own yacht as a guest entry on the other say
- You could simply participate in a race as a guest yacht on either day
Join any race as a Guest Boat
We welcome guest yachts wishing to experience a race with the CCRC. You don’t even need to get a handicap as we will allocate you one from the RYA NHC list for your particular yacht class.
Join our Crew Register
We have members who are not yacht owners who regularly crew for other members and we also have a Crew Register for those interested in crewing from time to time.
Join us for our Cross-Channel Event
Race or cruise across the Channel – even if you have never crossed before. CCRC and Hayling Islands Sailing Club are jointly organising a race and an accompanied cruise across along with briefing and guidance.