The potential absence of ECA complicates things. Also the wind direction on Saturday was not entirely as forecast (the SW was much more W for much of the race). XC is still calling for 300 at 10 and 280 at 1300.
So my current thinking is:
If it is more 280 at the start:
COURSE OPTION A
CHI (S) finish (10.7NM)
If it is more 300 at the start:
COURSE OPTION B
CHI (S) finish (10NM)
However I kind of like this that will allow for a shift from 310->280 during the race. The issue is that it a trifle longer…
COURSE OPTION C
CHI (S) finish (11.5NM)
I will go for C if I am confident that the wind is >12kts. Otherwise it will be A or B dependent on the wind at the start.
Maybe completely different!! Keep listening on CH37 as normal.