Race Postponed

Just to explain the postponement that you received last night….

As PRO for Sunday’s race, I have decided to postpone the race by an hour to 11.00. Low water is around 0800 and is pretty springy (0.7m). This will give Northney based yachts, in particular, problems leaving much before 0900. This makes it too tight for a 10.00 start in the bay. The extra hour of tidal height on the bar will also help, particularly if there is a bit of a blow. HW is around 14.00 so there will still be plenty of water over the bar after the finish.